We have been hard at work developing tons of new Widget functionality, and as some of you noticed in the recent “Gothenburg Theme” video, that we have developed the shopping cart functionality that has been missing from Service Portal. The good news is that we have now released this as an update set that can be applied to any portal.
The cart includes the following functionality:
- Multiple quantity support for both “Buy Now” and “Add to Cart”
- Cart preview dropdown in the theme header
- Customizable URL’s for “continue shopping” and “successful order”
- Ability to save and load a previously saved cart
- Order on behalf of another user
- Generate “Deliver to” from requested for users location
- Many “Instance Options” to customize the widgets
- Mobile cart icon when viewed on mobile devices
Check out some of the screen captures below. If anyone is interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and pricing.