Download it here
In his own words:
- Single page for writing, debugging, and running scripts, and exploring objects.
- A better-than background script replacement.*
- Automatically prints out the contents of any object, including Java based objects**.
- Uses a simple CodeMirror interface for improved scripting and syntax highlighting, handling thousands of lines of code easily.
- Interactive type filters allow you to quickly show and hide specific types of properties on the object.
- Breadcrumbs allow you to see exactly where you are when exploring an object.
- Use interactive property names to dive into an object without typing anything. You can even call functions with a click (no parameters).
- Automatic capture of log statements in your script, such as gs.print, gs.log, gs.addInfoMessage, etc.
- Failed script recovery for when ServiceNow kills a transaction.
- Works in the client as well; launching from the ServiceNow UI gives access to ServiceNow webpage instead of using console.
- Client side jslog() calls are also captured (when in client mode).
- The heart of Xplore is the snd_xplore Script Include which provides a function for looking into any object in ServiceNow.
- Simply run snd_xplore(myObj) in a script or background script to have it automatically print the contents of the object to the print log.
- Auto-adjusts to using gs.debug if you are in a scoped app. e.g. snd_xplore(gs.getUser())
- Provide your own reporter for capturing output.
Xplore has been built on Fuji Patch 7. It should work on previous versions of ServiceNow, but you may have to adjust the Xplore application module as it's designed to work with the UI15 navbar.
Please rate! Suggestions and bug reports welcomed.
* Currently not able to choose what scope to run a script in.
** Some Java stuff will not show up either due to protection policy or scriptable design.